Conditions of Useprint
For general enquiries please e-mail support@Gamefreax.com
If you experience problems with our website or have comments please email support@Gamefreax.com
This website is provided by Gamefreax.com on an "as is" basis. No warranties or representations of any kind expressed or implied are given (and if any such warranties and representations arise by operation of law or otherwise they are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law) in connection with this site or its content including the completeness or accuracy of any of its contents (in particular but without limiting the foregoing any listing information).
Gamefreax.com, its commissioners, employees, officers and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damages or expenses of any kind including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property or claims by third parties howsoever arising (save for death or injury caused by Gamefreax.com's negligence or that of its commissioners, employees, officers and agents) in connection with the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to on this website or otherwise from the use of this website.
Use of Site
Gamefreax.com reserves the right to withdraw its website at any time and without prior warning. Gamefreax.com will endeavour to advise users of its website in advance of any withdrawal, whether such withdrawal is temporary or permanent.
Links to this Website
Gamefreax.com reserves the right at its discretion to prohibit any link from another Internet site or equivalent entity to materials or information on this website. Without prejudice to that, any link to material or information on this website must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate Gamefreax.com or www.Gamefreax.com as the destination of the link.
Furthermore, no page or pages from this website may be framed by or with any third party content or otherwise made available to the public in conjunction with any third party content without the prior written consent of Gamefreax.com.
Copyright and Related Rights
All content, designs, text, graphics, software compilations and source codes on this website are the copyright of Gamefreax.com and/or its content providers.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party except as set out in User-submitted content, below. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form. Any other use of the website without prior written consent from Gamefreax.com is strictly forbidden.
Gamefreax.com, the Gamefreax.com logo, Images of England and the Images of England Logo are trade marks of Gamefreax.com and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of Gamefreax.com. Other organisation and company names referred to on this Site may be the trade marks of their respective owners as indicated.
Gamefreax.com reserves the right to change or amend these Website Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Website Competition Rules
2. Competitions are open to UK residents only. Overseas entries will not be considered.
3. If you are under the age of 12 you must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before you enter a competition.
4. You must provide the Gamefreax.com with your name and e-mail address to enter a competition. Gamefreax.com will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering the competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. The site Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Winners will be contacted personally by email.
8. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
9. Gamefreax.com does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or postal service. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
10. Entrants must supply full details as required and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted by Gamefreax.com for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
11. Gamefreax.com competitions are not open to employees or contractors of Gamefreax.com, any person directly or indirectly involved in Gamefreax.com or the running of the competition, or their direct family members.
12. Gamefreax.com reserves the right to cancel a competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
13. Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Gamefreax.com reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering a competition.
15. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
16. Gamefreax.com competitions are administered by Gamefreax.com.
By sending any text, images, audio, video or other content to this website you grant to Gamefreax.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish and use that content (or any part of it, and as that content may be edited, cropped or otherwise modified by Gamefreax.com, at Gamefreax.com discretion) on this website, and on or in other Gamefreax.com websites and publications, in any media and at any time. Gamefreax.com may require you to confirm the rights granted in this paragraph and where requested to do so you shall provide all reasonable assistance to Gamefreax.com. You also agree that any user of this website may use such content in accordance with these Website Terms and Conditions.
You (or the copyright owner) remain the owner of copyright in any content and are free to republish it wherever you (or the owner) so wish, subject to any other restraints. You agree however to abide by Gamefreax.com rules in relation to commercial photography at Gamefreax.com sites, namely that photographs taken at Gamefreax.com sites may not be exploited in any commercial context without the prior written consent of Gamefreax.com. Please note too that photography at non-Gamefreax.com sites may be subject to similar or different restrictions.
All material must comply the User Content Pages – Rules of Acceptable Use, set out below.
User Content Pages - Rules of Acceptable Use
User Content Pages and any discussion forums or pages of this website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these user content pages and this website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the user content pages and this website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
1. You may not place on this website any material (or use any user name) which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, threatening, harassing, harmful to children, obscene, offensive, or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate; or which might bring Gamefreax.com into disrepute.
2. You may not post any material on this website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
3. You may not post any material on this website which compromises or is invasive of the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself; and confirm that you have secured the consent of any person (and, in the case of a child, of those persons who have parental responsibility for such child) who appears, or is referred to, in any material posted by you on the website to its publication by Gamefreax.com in accordance with these terms.
4. You may not use multiple log-ins or post duplicate, repetitive or trivial content or content which does not relate to the applicable discussion thread.
5. You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
6. You may not place on this website any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
7. You may not place on the site any material whose publication by Gamefreax.com may give rise to any third party claims.
8. You may not place any links on this website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use.
9. You may not place on this website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use this website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
10. You may not place on this website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; or which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or which might interfere with the normal operation of this website or servers or networks connected to this website.
11. You agree that Gamefreax.com accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on this website by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
12. You agree to indemnify Gamefreax.com, its commissioners, employees, officers and agents from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to this website, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our website or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
Refusal, removal and/or editing of content
Gamefreax.com may not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else makes to this website and therefore you cannot assume that Gamefreax.com is responsible for having made it available on the website. Gamefreax.com, and others that it designates, shall however have the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse, remove or edit any content that is posted to, or available on, this website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on this website please let Gamefreax.com know by sending an appropriately worded email to support@Gamefreax.com and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
On certain parts of this website Gamefreax.com may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data (by sending an appropriately worded email to support@Gamefreax.com) to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Your username and password
The registration processes on this website will involve you being allocated with a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your website account. You agree to (a) notify Gamefreax.com immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or website account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and (b) ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. Gamefreax.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements
Purchasing of Alcohol
The law does not permit the sale of alcohol to persons under 18 years of age.
By purchasing products containing alcohol, you are agreeing that you are over 18 years of age.
We will at all times adhere to all legal restrictions imposed on us in connection with the sales and offering for sale of alcohol. We therefore will not accept orders from persons under the age of 18 for any good containing alcohol.